Casio G-Shock Aviation GWA1000D-1A has a code number 5240, located in the rear. These watches are one of the newest products in 2012. To be able to use the Casio G-Shock Aviation, you are advised to read the Casio G-Shock Aviation GWA1000D-1A User Manual carefully.
In the Casio Aviation G-Shock GWA1000D-1A Watch User Manual, available important information and explanations useful for you in knowing the various features as well as how to use these sophisticated watches.
Operations are performed using the watch’s crown, and the three buttons indicated by the letters A, B, and C in this manual. You should normally have the crown locked during normal daily use. Leaving the crown unlocked creates the risk unintended operations or even damage due to impact.
If you do not perform any operation for more than two minutes after pulling out the crown, crown operations will become disabling automatically. If this happens, push the crown back in and then pull it out again to re-enable crown operation.
You can use high-speed hand movement when configuring time settings in the Timekeeping Mode, Alarm Mode, or Countdown Timer Mode. High-speed hand movement is forward only. There is no high-speed backward hand movement.
The face of the watch is a solar panel that generates power from the light. The generated power charges a built-in rechargeable battery, which power watch operations. The watch charges whenever it is exposed to light.
This watch receives a time calibration signal and updates its time setting accordingly. However, when using the watch outside of areas covered by time calibration signals, you will have to adjust the settings manually as required. See “Configuring Current Time and Day Settings manually” (page E-39) for more information. This section explains how the watch updates its time settings when the city code selected as the Home City is in Japan, North America, Europe, or China, and is one that supports time calibration signal reception.
Read and understand the user manual / user guide in order for this watch to function properly.
Casio Aviation G-Shock GWA1000D-1A Watch User Manual Contents:
About This Manual
Using the Crown
- To lock the crown
- To unlock the crown
- To pull out, rotate, or push the crown in
Things to Check before Using the Watch
Charging the Watch
- To recover from the sleep state
Radio Controlled Atomic Timekeeping
- To get ready for a receive operation
- To perform manual receive
- To check thre result of the latest receive operation
- To turn auto receive on and off
Mode Reference Guide
- To determine the watch’s current mode
- To return to the Timekeeping Mode from any other mode
- To select a mode
Configuring Home City Settings
- To configure Home City settings
- To Switch between standard time and summer time manually
Configuring Current Time and Day Settings Manually
- To change the current time setting manually
- To change the current day setting manually
- To take a temperature reading
- To switch a temperature reading unit between Celcius and Fahrenheit
Temperature Reading Precautions
Checking the Current Time in a Different Time Zone
- To view the time in another time zone
- To swap your Home City and World Time City
Using the Stopwatch
- To enter and exit the Stopwatch Mode
- To perform an elapsed time operation
- To perform flyback timing
Using the Countdown Timer
- To specify the countdown start time
- To perform a countdown timer operation
- To stop the alarm
Using the alarm
- To change the alarm time setting
- To turn the alarm on or off
- To stop the alarm
Adjusting Home Positions
- To adjust home positions